Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> on 2007/02/14 22:38:09 UTC

[VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Incubator,

Several issues were found with the previous release files and have been
resolved:

1.) NOTICE file contained a list of the Committers
    - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
    - Resolution: List of committers has been removed from the file.

2.) No signature files
    - Issue Raiser: Daniel Kulp
    - Resolution: Figured out how to sign the release, then signed the
release.  Also, added a KEYS file to the repository under XAP as well as
uploaded the key to the MIT server.

3.) LGPL code in the release without listing it in the NOTICE and
LICENSE.
    - Issue Raiser: Robert Burrell Donkin
    - Resolution: The code that had a LGPL license has been removed.  It
wasn't actually being used, so removing it was the best solution.

4.) Author tags in the code.
    - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
    - Resolution: No change in this release.  We (XAP Committers) will
work to remove the author tags for the next release and adopt the no
author tags in code going forward.

New versions of the release files can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~bbuffone/xap-release/

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release is approved

Thank you,
Bob (Buffone)

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release is approved
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

Looks good

+1

--
  jaaron

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hola,
You've got three mentors ;)  Where they at?

Personally, I've taken a look at the documentation, and it looks nice.
 The RAT results are reasonable.  I haven't actually tested the code,
but I'll trust your PPMC on it, so +1.

Yoav

Posted by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com>.

+1 (again)

________________________________

RE: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by Michael Turyn <MT...@nexaweb.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 2/14/07, Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> wrote:

> Incubator,
>
> Several issues were found with the previous release files and have been
> resolved:
>
> 1.) NOTICE file contained a list of the Committers
>     - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
>     - Resolution: List of committers has been removed from the file.
>
> 2.) No signature files
>     - Issue Raiser: Daniel Kulp
>     - Resolution: Figured out how to sign the release, then signed the
> release.  Also, added a KEYS file to the repository under XAP as well as
> uploaded the key to the MIT server.
>
> 3.) LGPL code in the release without listing it in the NOTICE and
> LICENSE.
>     - Issue Raiser: Robert Burrell Donkin
>     - Resolution: The code that had a LGPL license has been removed.  It
> wasn't actually being used, so removing it was the best solution.
>
> 4.) Author tags in the code.
>     - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
>     - Resolution: No change in this release.  We (XAP Committers) will
> work to remove the author tags for the next release and adopt the no
> author tags in code going forward.

> New versions of the release files can be found at:
> http://people.apache.org/~bbuffone/xap-release/
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release is approved

+1

Cliff

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 2/14/07, Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> wrote:

> Incubator,
>
> Several issues were found with the previous release files and have been
> resolved:
>
> 1.) NOTICE file contained a list of the Committers
>     - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
>     - Resolution: List of committers has been removed from the file.
>
> 2.) No signature files
>     - Issue Raiser: Daniel Kulp
>     - Resolution: Figured out how to sign the release, then signed the
> release.  Also, added a KEYS file to the repository under XAP as well as
> uploaded the key to the MIT server.
>
> 3.) LGPL code in the release without listing it in the NOTICE and
> LICENSE.
>     - Issue Raiser: Robert Burrell Donkin
>     - Resolution: The code that had a LGPL license has been removed.  It
> wasn't actually being used, so removing it was the best solution.
>
> 4.) Author tags in the code.
>     - Issue Raiser: William A. Rowe, Jr.
>     - Resolution: No change in this release.  We (XAP Committers) will
> work to remove the author tags for the next release and adopt the no
> author tags in code going forward.

> New versions of the release files can be found at:
> http://people.apache.org/~bbuffone/xap-release/
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release is approved

+1

Cliff

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Posted by Scott Boyd <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com>.
+1