Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Devraj Brahmachari <De...@lntinfotech.com> on 2006/03/16 04:46:39 UTC

problem using archetypes

hi

the quickstart archetype that maven downloaded yesterday doesnt work
today...in fact the entire file content of meta-central.xml file changes
once i issue the
mvn archetype:create command....
i have to physiaclly delete the file from my local repository & download
again for it to work....
can anybody pls explain this phenomenon.

DEVRAJ BRAHMACHARI
Center of Excellence - SOA
South Block
L&T Infotech Powai
Mumbai

Re: problem using archetypes

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Can you give more details please like the error stack trace :)

On 3/15/06, Devraj Brahmachari <De...@lntinfotech.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> the quickstart archetype that maven downloaded yesterday doesnt work
> today...in fact the entire file content of meta-central.xml file changes
> once i issue the
> mvn archetype:create command....
> i have to physiaclly delete the file from my local repository & download
> again for it to work....
> can anybody pls explain this phenomenon.
>
> DEVRAJ BRAHMACHARI
> Center of Excellence - SOA
> South Block
> L&T Infotech Powai
> Mumbai

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: [m2]using archetypes in a hierarchical project/pom structure

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a bug in the development version.

- Brett

Posted by Stefan Fritz <sf...@gmx.at>.
Brett,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.