Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 12:35:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New ChenlleKit home a the Haus

Hi everyone,
  I'm very happy to announce that the ChenilleKit has moved from
Tapestry360 to Codehaus.org and you can find it here
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org.
This new home will let us focus more on code then management.
We would like to thank Howard and Formos for letting us use the Formos
infrastructure.

Moving to Codehaus let us take advantage of some great features, the
first that come to my mind is the sync with the central maven
repository, plus we got JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo as we have had at
Tapestry360.

We have mailing list too and all traffic about Chenillekit should be
directed there:
http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/chenillekit/lists

The project at googlecode was kept alive just for mailing lists so now
it could be closed definitely, this will happen at the end of
September.

The only thing we could not do is to migrate JIRA issues from
Tapestry360 to new instance at CodeHaus so anyone interested in some
bug report there please consider take time to bring it to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CHEN

The long awaited 1.1.0 release will never come out but a 1.2.0 release
is scheduled for Friday 18 September CET morning time.

Thanks
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ChenlleKit home a the Haus

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <as...@codehaus.org>.
Ciao Massimo

Welcome to the Haus!!
Here is your welcome gift: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CHEN-1 ;-)

Saluti!

--
Alejandro Scandroli - http://weblog.amneris.es/
Amneris: We build process-driven web applications.