Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/16 23:37:38 UTC

timeout for spark

Hi All,
I want to run a long job from zeppelin but it seems that it gets killed. My guess is that it is due to the spark REPL timing out(because Spark logs say killed by user). How can I increase this timeout?

Mohit.

Re: timeout for spark

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@gmail.com>.
nothing there and I cannot reproduce this anymore.

Re: timeout for spark

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Re: timeout for spark

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@gmail.com>.