Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 10:57:00 UTC

[Suggestion] [GSoC] Data services feature for [Showing health statistics in GUI].

Hi All,

I have done a small research on data services feature. As i shown in the
"oldDiagram" it was planed to get the data to the UI using a REST API. But
after the research it seems it is reliable and easy to write a query in
data service and get data using a REST call from the data services
feature.We can install the data services feature in the CEP.

Shall i continue with the new suggestion as it shown here "newDiagram" ?
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

Re: [Suggestion] [GSoC] Data services feature for [Showing health statistics in GUI].

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,
Noted working on it.

Thank You!