Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dy...@Sun.COM on 2008/04/06 16:52:05 UTC

Jira versions

I seem to have lost the Jira admin karma I got earlier, beacuse
I can no longer add new versions to Jira (or I just can't
find the correct link).

So I would appreciate it if someone else could add

10.4.1.1 and 10.4.1.2

to Jira. (Or tell me what I need to do to get my powers back...)

--

Dyre Tjeldvoll

Re: Jira versions

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
> I seem to have lost the Jira admin karma I got earlier, beacuse
> I can no longer add new versions to Jira (or I just can't
> find the correct link).
>
> So I would appreciate it if someone else could add
>
> 10.4.1.1 and 10.4.1.2
>
> to Jira. (Or tell me what I need to do to get my powers back...)

Hi Dyre,

You appear to be in the jira-administrators list now. If you are still
seeing problems, you might want to post a message to the infrastructure
alias, asking them why your karma has disappeared.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Jira versions

Posted by Dy...@Sun.COM.
Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM> writes:

> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM skrev:
>> I seem to have lost the Jira admin karma I got earlier, beacuse
>> I can no longer add new versions to Jira (or I just can't
>> find the correct link).
>>
>> So I would appreciate it if someone else could add
>>
>> 10.4.1.1 and 10.4.1.2
> Dyre,
>
> I added versions 10.4.1.1 and 10.4.1.2, and described the first one as
> "Release candidate". This should be changed when / if the release goes
> out.
> Do we need some merging too?

I think we can wait a while. At least the DerbySnapshotOrRelease Wiki
lists this as Item 7 under "After a successful vote".

--
dt

Re: Jira versions

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.