Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2011/11/24 18:24:35 UTC

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1751 - Unstable

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #1751)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/1751/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1751 - Unstable

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
I hope not :)

I asked for another Jenkins build and the errors seemed to have gone away.
Are you still seeing weird things?

alex

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1752 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #1752)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/1752/ to view the results.