Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 22:29:48 UTC

Welcome to our new Pig PMC member Xuefu Zhang

It is my pleasure to announce that Xuefu Zhang is our newest addition to
the Pig PMC. Xuefu is a long time committer of Pig and has been actively
involved in driving the Pig on Spark effort for the past year.

Please join me in congratulating Xuefu !!!

Regards,
Rohini

RE: Welcome to our new Pig PMC member Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!
On Feb 25, 2016 7:44 AM, "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Xuefu!
>

> Kelly Zhang/Zhang,Liyun
> Best Regards

receipt.

Re: Welcome to our new Pig PMC member Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Víctor Pérez Pereira <vi...@gmail.com>.

Congratulations Xuefu!

Víctor Pérez Pereira
Shekhiná - E-mail: victorperezpereira@gmail.com
GPG Key Fingerprint = DB71 A7A1 3DB2 9A5A 3A40  63DF 75DC A23C 6A37 2DF6

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu

Regards,
Srikanth Sundarrajan