Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it> on 2009/01/27 13:21:45 UTC

generate omn classes only for a subset of tables

Is there a way to configure Torque generator so that it generates om
classes only for a subset of the tables in a db ?
I will use the ability of torque tu support multiple database to import
some data from a secondary db, but I need to use only a small subset of
tables (5 out of 40+)  of the whole db.
I will get metadata from a MySQL db and the filter should be set either
for the jdbc task or for the om task.

Antwort: generate omn classes only for a subset of tables

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
> Is there a way to configure Torque generator so that it generates om
> classes only for a subset of the tables in a db ?
> I will use the ability of torque tu support multiple database to import
> some data from a secondary db, but I need to use only a small subset of
> tables (5 out of 40+)  of the whole db.
> I will get metadata from a MySQL db and the filter should be set either
> for the jdbc task or for the om task.

No way that I know of. Probably you need to extend the relevant ant task
to do this.

      Thomas

Re: generate omn classes only for a subset of tables

Posted by Alvaro Coronel <al...@yahoo.com>.
I once did that creating a new schema XML file and including in it only the tables I wanted to import. In fact I had Torque create it automatically, and then deleted the ones I didn't want.

Hope it helps,
Álvaro.