Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 14:09:43 UTC

Re: Circumventing VXLAN MTU issues

Hi Nux,

there is one rare contributions from my side :D to the ACS (documentation,
2.5 years ago) - check it here:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/vxlan.html#important-note-on-mtu-size

We are using it extensively, feel free to ask anything if needed.

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Circumventing VXLAN MTU issues