Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com> on 2005/06/08 15:49:42 UTC

sounds great!

Hi,

I agree that a move to Hibernate would be good, but I think you might
hear some argument from the Expert Group that Hibernate is the EJB
3.0 ORM.

One other issue to consider is going to EJB 3.0 will require JDK 1.5
and I'm not sure we are ready to make that leap are we? perhaps it
would be OK to do that for one of the examples but not so for
everything to require that.

BTW, has anyone read up on the JSF 2.0 work and what JDK requirements
they will impose? If the spec will require a move to JSE5.0 then we
are good to go as well.

TTFN,

-bd-

Begin forwarded message:

Re: sounds great!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Well, as Bill says, take a look at EJB3 which is based in hibernate
persistence. Now, in it's alpha stages, works pretty good and looks
promising... of course, there is the JDK5.0 issue...

Regards,

Bruno

Re: sounds great!

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.