Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/11/13 20:27:00 UTC

mergeinfo property

Jonathan,

can i remove the mergeinfo property from the trunk? It's:

svn:mergeinfo 	/incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/jcosters:765902-766476

and this path does not exists anymore.

Gr. Sim

Re: mergeinfo property

Posted by Mike <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 14/11/2010 15:58, Jonathan Costers wrote:
> sure
>
> 2010/11/13 Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>

>> can i remove the mergeinfo property from the trunk? It's:
>> svn:mergeinfo   /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/jcosters:765902-766476
>> and this path does not exists anymore.

Respectfully, I don't think removing the tag is a good idea - it
documents that a bunch of changes came into trunk at that point, as well
as where the changes came from. The skunk branch /does/ still exist in
the history, even though not showing up in the directory, so could still
be retrieved if somebody wanted to look through it one day.

--
mike morris :: mikro2nd (at) gmail (dot) com

http://mikro2nd.net/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/

This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private

Re: mergeinfo property

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
sure