Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 13:10:49 UTC

University of Manchester signing of the Apache Software Grant - an update

Hi,

I have had this information from the University of Manchester
Solicitor and Contracts Manager we are dealing with:

"Just a quick email to let you know that the various CLAs were all
archived some time ago and have now been recalled.  They should arrive
back from storage this week and we can proceed with the transfer."

I will let you know when all is done on this front - just wanted to
give an update.

Hope you all had a refreshing holiday season.

: )

Best
Shoaib

Re: University of Manchester signing of the Apache Software Grant - an update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
This weeks update from the University of Manchester Solicitor:

"Thanks for your email.  Further to mine of 5 Jan, the various CLAs
arrived back from archive on Friday.  I'm away from the office this
week, but will start the transference process next week on my return."

So this should be happening next week now.

Thanks
Shoaib

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Shoaib. On we go :)