Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com> on 2008/10/10 18:56:05 UTC

Change the bindingName

Re Hello to all!

When I generate the WSDL from Java I get my Binding name set to :
SERVICE_NAME + "SoapBinding"

Is there a way to change this?

I would change it to SERVICE_NAME + "HttpBinding"  (Like XFire did it)

Thanks for your help!

RE: Change the bindingName

Posted by Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com>.
Hello Daniel,

I tried to add the bindingNamePostfix but it didn't work :(

I see in the different XSD that soapBinding can only accept:
 - mtomEnabled, version, style, use.

None about the bindingName nor bindingNamePostfix...

But I succeed when I defined a new BindingConfiguration class like you
said previously here:
http://markmail.org/message/6qqguevxo4sxkzsw#query:bindingName%20cxf+pag
e:1+mid:e5zzcovmprd3mtbi+state:results

Thanks again for your help.