Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com> on 2007/04/26 17:44:23 UTC

POM Parsing - When is a POM required?

I'm using Maven's antlib plugins for an Ant build. When it parses the
POM file for the project that I'm building, it somehow determines that
it needs to download the POM file for junitx.junit-addons. In our other
builds, the POM for this JAR file is not a required download.

What is Maven's dependency processing system using to determine when a
POM file is required for a JAR?

mvn Install does not install my jar file

Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.
I am calling ant script from my pom file of project. This ant script calls another ant script and result in jar file. Now the question it that I want to install this jar file in maven repository but the jar file after installation contains only pom file. How can I install my resulting jar into maven repository. Below is my pom file

 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>com.pc.cp</groupId>
    <artifactId>cp-component</artifactId>