Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <Ro...@appleonline.net> on 2000/10/13 00:14:35 UTC

RE: Need a GUI for tomcat.

(Appologies for being so far behind, I'm on the digest due to the heavy
traffic...)

Funny you should say that...
The only way that I was able to get Tomcat to run on macOS9 was to
create a rudementary application which could start and stop tomcat and
provide redumentary montoring. There has been continuing interest on
apple lists re:tomcat dating back sometime -  a java GUI would certainly
be an excellent idea, and much needed judging from the newbies posting
installation problems to all the lists...

I think this project is needed -  if there's any help you need any help,
I'm be delighted to hack code, prepare installations or documents for
macOS9 or even just give it a spin (macOS9, macOSX or linux).

Robert