Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/04 01:49:17 UTC

[DRAFT] Apache Yetus September 2020 Report

Thanks!

===

The mission of Yetus is the creation and maintenance of software related to
libraries and tools that enable contribution and release
processes for software projects

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Yetus was founded 2015-09-15 (5 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 9 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-12-17.
- No new committers. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-02-06.

## Project Activity:
Project has been very quiet the past quarter, with sporadic discussion about
switching form 'master' to 'main', the occasional help request, bug/rfe work,
etc.  The community health metrics below reflect that.

Overall, it's summer and people are busy with other things.  Nothing too
exciting to worry about... we are due to work on a release soon though, if
only to update the dependencies in our Docker image.

## Community Health:

Down...

* dev@yetus.apache.org had a 29% decrease in traffic in the past quarter (25
  emails compared to 35)
* 12 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-20% decrease)
* 7 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-41% decrease)

... but not totally dead!

* 5 commits in the past quarter (-72% decrease)
* 6 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (-57% decrease)
* 6 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (-60% decrease)

Re: [DRAFT] Apache Yetus September 2020 Report

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone. Submitting it now.....

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
looks great.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
+1 with the addition.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 10:04 AM Allen Wittenauer

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Looks good. Thanks for the write up Allen!

Maybe a mention about our move off of builds.a.o?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 20:49 Allen Wittenauer