Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "dong.yajun" <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/31 04:06:22 UTC

Any update for this issue HBASE-3529

Hello list,

Any one can give me some follow up information about this issue HBASE-3529,
 I'm wondering it has more than 2 years no update.

Best,
--
*Rick Dong*

Re: Any update for this issue HBASE-3529

Posted by Michel Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Boris Lublinsky and I published an article on something we did a few years ago.
(It's on  InfoQ )

We did a small project of integrating Lucene and HBase for searching POI data.

It would probably do what you want.

Mike Segel

Re: Specify the size of a hregion when creating a table?

Posted by fx_bull <ja...@gmail.com>.
many thanks !

在 2013-5-31,下午5:21,Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by fx_bull <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "dong.yajun" <do...@gmail.com>.
hi Ted,

--
*Ric Dong*

Re: Any update for this issue HBASE-3529

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.