Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "James H. H. Lampert" <ja...@touchtonecorp.com> on 2020/03/29 17:02:38 UTC

Making classes available globally (Tomcat 7)

Question:

In order to serve a Content-Security-Policy header, we have installed a
filter in the context-level web.xml, that calls classes we've added to
our webapp.

Is there a way to make new classes available globally, so they can be
used by a filter in the global conf/web.xml? Someplace we can put the
classes?

--
James H. H. Lampert

Re: Making classes available globally (Tomcat 7)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 29/03/2020 18:02, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
> Question:
>
> In order to serve a Content-Security-Policy header, we have installed a
> filter in the context-level web.xml, that calls classes we've added to
> our webapp.
>
> Is there a way to make new classes available globally, so they can be
> used by a filter in the global conf/web.xml? Someplace we can put the
> classes?

Package them in a JAR and put the JAR in the /lib directory or put the
class files (in the appropriate package structure) directly in the /lib
directory.

Mark