Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2012/06/09 18:24:46 UTC

Camel karaf custom distribution

Hello,

I have for personal, creates a "karaf custom distribution" project that
containing Karaf and Camel (and just all set for it to work).

not esb or other components as in ServiceMix.
This allows to have a very light container to deploy camel routes.

I am ready to give to the community.

If it interests the community, we must redefine the groupId, artifactId, and
other branding.  And especially, integrate project in the camel. I think on
this point I would need help.

A+JYT