Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 20:20:18 UTC

Request for Assistant in OpenJPA 2.2.1 release JPA TCK validation

Folks,

I am in the process of releasing OpenJPA 2.2.1 release. I need to run the
JPA 1 and 2 TCK against the 2.2.1 release candidate to make sure it is TCK
compliant.  Unfortunately, the resource that I used to have for such
verification is temporarily unavailable.

I am looking if there is some kind soul in the development communities who
has the JPA TCK license and ability to validate the artifacts for the
OpenJPA 2.2.1 release?

If you know there are other communities (other than OpenJPA and OpenEJB)
that may be able to help, please advise.

Sincerely,
Albert Lee.

Re: Request for Assistant in OpenJPA 2.2.1 release JPA TCK validation

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
David,

After your discovery of the failure to the JPA 2 TCK against the 2.2.1
proposed release, I had requested 2 other independent teams trying to
reproduce the problem hoping to get the failure corrected.

Unfortunately, both of these attempts CAN NOT reproduced the problem and
all tests passed in both test environments. They ran in WebSphere CTS and
Geronimo.  The later environment is pretty close to yours (tomee), correct?

Based on these attempts, I am going to move forward for take a vote on
releasing the OpenJPA 2.2.1 release as is.

Thanks again for all the help.
Albert Lee.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.