Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by hezhiqiang <he...@cygftech.com> on 2015/03/26 03:26:27 UTC

How to add multiple service in a erlang thrift_socket_server ?

Any body knows how to add multiple services in a single thrift_socket_server ?

Please give me some suggestions.

Thank you.

Re: How to add multiple service in a erlang thrift_socket_server ?

Posted by Matt Chambers <mv...@me.com>.
As far as I know, you can’t.  It would be nice if you could.  I have services with hundreds of methods.  I use a function naming convention sometimes, Class_functionName.  That makes it easier to generate OO style wrapper classes on top of the thrift bindings.

-Matt

Posted by hezhiqiang <he...@cygftech.com>.
I’m using erlang, there are no equivalent of TMultiplexedProcessor, TMultiplexedProtocol of java in erlang.

Note: i’m using the Thrift erlang server.

在 2015年3月26日,10:30,Stuart Reynolds <st...@stureynolds.com> 写道:

Posted by Matt Chambers <mv...@me.com>.
Sweet!

Posted by Stuart Reynolds <st...@stureynolds.com>.