Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rishad Wahid <rw...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/11 12:02:22 UTC

Is there any way to handle ASP.NET controls

Hi,

I am trying to test the performance of an ASP.NET application. I have the
following scenario:

1. I am searching a patient. such as: "Rishad"
2. It gives the results in Tree view. When I click in the name. It shows the
patient information in Form view.

But using JMeter I am not able to see those tree views and form views in
'view results tree'.

Can anyone help me regarding the HTC in JMeter? Is it possible to view the
tree elements using JMeter?

Re: Is there any way to handle ASP.NET controls

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/08/2008, Rishad Wahid <rw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am trying to test the performance of an ASP.NET application. I have the
>  following scenario:
>
>  1. I am searching a patient. such as: "Rishad"

This is one sample.

>  2. It gives the results in Tree view. When I click in the name. It shows the
>  patient information in Form view.

This is another sample; you need to add the click sample to the JMeter test.

>  But using JMeter I am not able to see those tree views and form views in
>  'view results tree'.

>  Can anyone help me regarding the HTC in JMeter? Is it possible to view the
>  tree elements using JMeter?

Use the JMeter Proxy server to record the scenario