Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Vijayan <vi...@solveitcorp.com> on 2008/08/28 08:01:44 UTC

Hi.. Doubt regarding Tiles in Struts 2

Hi.. i am migrating my Application from Struts 1.x to 2.0. but now am
facing problem in Tiles.
now am getting the following error  Error configuring application
listener of class org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
what i have to do for solving this problem.  and where to include the
<dependency> (i mean in which file) ?
am facing this problem for past 2days. pls help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayan.R

Re: Hi.. Doubt regarding Tiles in Struts 2

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask this question to the Struts Users mailing list, as it is a
problem in the Struts/Tiles plugin:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Ciao
Antonio