Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org> on 2020/01/13 02:24:07 UTC

Committers please look at the Phoenix tests and fix your failures

... Not much else to say here...
The tests have been failing again for a while... I will NOT fix them again this time! Sorry folks.

-- Lars

Re: Committers please look at the Phoenix tests and fix your failures

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
How about we require the tests to pass as a prerequisite for commit?

Posted by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.