Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cliff Rowley <cl...@onsea.net> on 2002/09/16 19:58:02 UTC

[OT] Struts Wiki?

There seems to be a trend of common Struts related pitfalls (not
necessarily the fault of Struts itself), and I was wondering if anyone
has taken the time to document these for easier lookup, rather than
resorting to searching the list archives.  If not, I'll probably take it
on as a extra-curricular task at some point in the near future to set up
a wiki type thing whereby these pitfalls can be documented and
categorized.  I'm talking about things like the old redirect=false vs
redirect=true to carry through request parameters etc.

If anyone has such a resource already available, please shout so I don't
duplicate effort :)
--

Regards