Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by gi...@git.apache.org on 2012/02/11 14:22:46 UTC

labs-oak pull request: Test pull request. Please ignore.

GitHub user jukka opened the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/labs-oak/pull/13

----
Test pull request. Please ignore.

Testing the new pull request notification mechanism from INFRA-4331.
----

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running
$ git pull https://github.com/jukka/labs-oak master

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at
https://github.com/apache/labs-oak/pull/13.patch

Re: labs-oak pull request: Test pull request. Please ignore.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That was me testing for INFRA-4331. Any comments or wishes regarding
the content or wording of such pull request notifications?

BR,

Jukka Zitting