Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/09/13 01:44:55 UTC

Distribution

Hi, I just downloaded the response taglib and unpacked it (the tar.gz
archive), and I was curious why it didn't expand to somewhere like:

jakarta-taglibs/response/

The standard taglib does this.  In fact, all other jakarta tools I've
used unpack in this standard fashion.  Sorry to gripe - I just find it
annoying to have to hunt down what all unpacked where and correct my
filesystem because it didn't unpack as I had expected.  No, it's not
hard to correct (tar tzf archive.tar.gz tells me what unpacked to
where), but it's annoying to have to correct :-)

Regards,

Eddie