Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Hamaker, Janna" <ja...@amazon.com> on 2006/08/09 01:33:16 UTC

Plugins not found

Hi. I'm trying to write an app that uses the Nutch crawler. Instead of using bin/nutch, I'm writing something similar to Crawl.java to serve my more specific purposes. However, I am running into problems finding the plugins directory. I'm not quite sure how to set-up things to make the PluginManifestParser happy. I have the nutch-0.8.jar file on my classpath along with the configuration files in /conf. If I include a jar that contains the plugins directory, it still is not happy. Any suggestions?

It's dying in the getPluginFolder method of PluginManifestParser.java.

-Janna