Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 21:09:20 UTC

First Report - Draft

Hi guys,

as an incubating project you have to create a report every three months.
This duty will continue after incubation. Now you report to the Incubator
PMC, later directly to the Board.

That said, yours is already necessary. Because it is so tough timing I have
prepared the first one for you:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2012

Please search for "Ripple".

The report is here to give the Incubator PMC a feeling of how you are
progressing. Please look at some other reports to learn more about how it
should look like:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/

That said, please feel free to edit the Wiki with everything else which you
think is necessary to report.

Just in case I submitted what I think and already signed it.

Cheers
Christian

Re: First Report - Draft

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.