Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leonardo Alexandre Ferreira Leite <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 18:28:58 UTC

adding issue

Hi,

I would like to add an issue in the Maven's Jira,
but it is not possible to create an account.
Someone here could add me in the Maven's Jira, please?

The issue I would like to add is about changing a boring Maven behavior:
when running tests the "running XXX test" is printed just after the test is
executed!
So when a test gets frozen, I do not know which test is frozen!
I believe this is something that must be pretty easy to change,
but that can help developers a lot!

Thanks,
Leonardo Leite

Re: adding issue

Posted by Leonardo Alexandre Ferreira Leite <le...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks!

I have just read "Not a member? To request an account, please contact your
JIRA administrators.".
But OK, I'll submit the form!

Re: adding issue

Posted by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>.