Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/03/11 15:27:59 UTC

Status-code on serializer not resolving variables

Is there a specific reason why this patch
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354) has never been applied?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Status-code on serializer not resolving variables

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a specific reason why this patch
>>> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354) has never been
>>> applied?
>>
>> Technically, other than rewriting the last chunk of the patch, it
>> looks Ok. From procedure POV, I don't recall a VOTE on that. Previous
>> decision on what can be expandable in the sitemap was VOTEd upon.
>
> I will start a vote on this then. Any opinions in the meantime?

I don't see reason why not, even if not needed often.

Vadim

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> Is there a specific reason why this patch
>> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354) has never been
>> applied?
>
> Technically, other than rewriting the last chunk of the patch, it looks
> Ok. From procedure POV, I don't recall a VOTE on that. Previous decision
> on what can be expandable in the sitemap was VOTEd upon.

I will start a vote on this then. Any opinions in the meantime? My usecase is

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.