Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by William Spooner <wi...@zeus.com> on 2000/08/04 17:15:27 UTC

Interpreting jsp files from outside a context

Has anyone configured tomcat to parse jsp files located in an arbitrary
directory? I.e. provide the same functionality as gnujsp. As present I can
only parse files located within a pre-defined context, which is not very
useful in a mass hosting environment.

This should simply require the JSP interpreter to use the
PATH_TRANSLATED rather than REQUEST_URI variable to locate the jsp file,
but I cannot work out how to configure this at all.

Any hints graciously recieved,

William