Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2012/03/26 17:54:19 UTC

[site] svn up problems

 > cd /x1/www/tomcat.apache.org
 > svn up
svn: Failed to add directory 'maven-plugin-2.0-beta-1': an unversioned directory of the same name already exists

Can someone remove that dir who added it to site's svn ?

Regards
--
^TM

Re: [site] svn up problems

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
> 2012/3/26 Mladen Turk<mt...@apache.org>:
>>> cd /x1/www/tomcat.apache.org
>>> svn up
>> svn: Failed to add directory 'maven-plugin-2.0-beta-1': an unversioned
>> directory of the same name already exists
>>
>> Can someone remove that dir who added it to site's svn ?
>
> Just do:
>
> rm -rf maven-plugin-2.0-beta-1
> svn cleanup
> svn up

done.

Regards
--
^TM

Re: [site] svn up problems

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/3/26 Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>:
>> cd /x1/www/tomcat.apache.org
>> svn up
> svn: Failed to add directory 'maven-plugin-2.0-beta-1': an unversioned
> directory of the same name already exists
>
> Can someone remove that dir who added it to site's svn ?

Just do:

rm -rf maven-plugin-2.0-beta-1
svn cleanup
svn up

Svn complains because the old directory is unversioned one.
IIRC there is also possible to do "svn up --force", but I have not used it.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko