Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> on 2005/07/29 13:51:27 UTC

[ANN] Apache Sandesha 1.0 Released

Apache Sandesha team would like to announce the 1.0 release for Apache
Sandesha
WS-ReliableMessaging implementation.

You can download the releases from:

Source: http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/1_0/Sandesha-1.0-src.zip
Binary: http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/sandesha/1_0/Sandesha-1.0-bin.zip

Source Repository :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/

It has been three weeks since the release of the RC1 version of Apache
Sandesha. The codebase is successfully moved to the SVN. We have fixed
all the issues that we have identified in the RC1 release and the
documents are also updated and the interop tests are tested again.
After all these we would like to announce the 1.0 release for Sandesha.

Features:

Following features are available in the release of Sandesha,
(1)    Implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging specification (February
2005). On top of Axis 1.2
(2)    INORDER delivery assurance.
(3)    Support for synchronous and asynchronous reliable exchange of
messages.
(4)    A Client API that will make it easy for users to work
simultaneously with different  endpoints and different      message
sequences.
(5)    Updated documentation.
(6)    Support for WS-Policy integration.
(7)    Support Custom Web Service Invocation Strategies.
(7)    Interop Endpoint       Client
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/interop.jsp
Server
http://ws.zones.apache.org:7070/sandesha-interop/services/RMInteropService

If you have new ideas on messaging middleware and would like to
contribute to
Apache Sandesha, please join us at sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org. Any
contribution in the
form of coding, testing, submitting improvements to the documentation, and
reporting bugs is always welcome.

More information about Sandesha is available from the Sandesha home:

http://ws.apache.org/sandesha

Sandesha Development Team.