Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <ma...@vertigs.lv> on 2015/10/26 13:15:29 UTC

Advanced network without Public traffic

Hello,

I want to create Zone with two shared networks, so I create Advanced
Zone via cloudmonkey, add 3 physical networks, (one for Storage +
Management, and last two for Guest traffic's). After that when I try to
enable zone, I got error, that zone need physical network with Public
traffic type.

In Advanced Zone with enabled Security Groups, I am able to create two
shared networks, but now I have new problem, instance can have only one
network with enabled SG in same time, but I need two shared networks on
my instances.

Is it possible to create Advanced Zone without physical network with
Public traffic type. Or, create at least one shared network without
enabled SG in Advanced Zone with enabled SG?
Also, it looks bit odd, when I try create two shared networks from
different physical networks and I am able create only one shared network
with untagged VLAN tag.