Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/08/03 01:38:23 UTC

release 0.14: open points

Just found another one.
Fop supports the fo display-rule, but this has been substituted by fo:leader (is this
correct?).
At the first glance and I haven't had more, everything seems to have changed: display-
rule is a block-level area, leader returns a inline-area and is a multipurpose thing, which
can also be used to draw horizontal rules.

What should we do with this one? Anybody going to implement it for the coming
release? Probably not. Should we leave display-rule there or delete it without
replacement?

Fotis