Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by web service <wb...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 02:19:59 UTC

netflix dataset - any one has that ?

Does any one have the netflix dataset ? If so, please forward.

-Mac

RE: netflix dataset - any one has that ?

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.
Check our wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mailing+Lists.  There are 4 external, searchable archives there.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
search.lucidimagination.com has it: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=netflix#/p:mahout