Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by James Hang <jh...@bea.com> on 2007/04/24 20:25:59 UTC

DateField class should be public

Is there a reason why the org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DateField
class is not public (even though its methods are public)?  All the other
type Field classes are public (LongField, DoubleField, etc.).

James

Re: DateField class should be public

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi James,

can you please create a jira issue for this change, I will then take care of it
from there.

thank you.

regards
  marcel