Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 14:35:32 UTC

[DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.1.0-incubating RC2

Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.1.0-incubating RC2

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Hi all,

Can I get one more +1 so I can move this to the PPMC?

Thanks!

--
James Bognar

Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.1.0-incubating RC2

Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.1.0-incubating RC2

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Ping!

I've only got +1 so far from Steve.

--
James Bognar

Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.1.0-incubating RC2

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.

wrote:

--
James Bognar