Posted to users@maven.apache.org by th...@vkb.de on 2011/07/30 15:10:10 UTC

release plugin: automatically resolving snapshot dependencies in non-interactive releases?

Hello,

when I execute "mvn release:prepare" on a command line, I'm asked whether
snapshot dependencies should be resolved.

Is it possible to have them resolved automatically when
preparing/performing a release in non-interactive mode? Ok, I could use
"mvn versions:use-releases" to do this, but in that case I have to
manually commit the pom if it has been changed...

What do you think?

BTW: I'm using release plugin 2.2

Regards

Thorsten