Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/10/02 18:00:27 UTC

[ASFCS40] New source code build available (4.0.0.beta3) for testing

All,

For those of you helping review the source code for legal / policy
compliance, I've posted a new source code only package (4.0.0.beta3)
here:

http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/cloudstack/4.0/

As agreed previously, we will rely on community support to host binary
builds from these source packages.

Noah brought up some great points about how to version artifacts like
this.  I've kept with the betaX scheme for now, but will figure out what it
takes to convert to his suggestion in the next couple of days.

-chip

Re: [ASFCS40] New source code build available (4.0.0.beta3) for testing

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Cool, thanks Chip!

--
NS