Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2018/11/09 19:09:20 UTC

What are the portal Pages and Portlets

Hey all....
Can anyone explain me what are potral Pages and portlets..
What is the concept of these technology and how they have been implemented
in ofbiz..
I was exploring ofbiz and got introduces with the portal pages in the
ViewProfile request..
Thank You..

Re: What are the portal Pages and Portlets

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Madhi,
In addition to Jacques suggestion, you may also interested in more
technical insights -

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Developing+Portlets

--
Rishi Solanki