Posted to user@hive.apache.org by qq <98...@qq.com> on 2020/01/03 01:45:20 UTC

How to build Hive HA?

&nbsp; &nbsp; hi!
&nbsp; &nbsp; Recently working on Hive HA related projects, I want to know how Hive implements HA, and what are the new features of Hive HA. Do you have any good solutions to draw on?
&nbsp; &nbsp; thinks.
&nbsp; &nbsp; I am looking forward to your reply!

Re: How to build Hive HA?

Posted by Aaron Grubb <Aa...@clearpier.com>.
As someone that has a working, from-scratch Hive 3.1.2 + LLAP installation that performs exceptionally well, I found the salt in this message highly enjoyable.

Posted by hernan saab <he...@yahoo.com>.

Hey qq,
[...]

     hi!    Recently working on Hive HA related projects, I want to know how Hive implements HA, and what are the new features of Hive HA. Do you have any good solutions to draw on?    thinks.    I am looking forward to your reply!