Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/16 20:11:28 UTC

Working on a new Qpid C++ release

Hi, all.  I'm starting to prepare for a new Qpid C++ release.  I plan to
have a first RC at the end of this week.

If there's anything you'd like to see included, please raise it here.  I
will sweep through the current issues and try to pick up any available
fixes.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Working on a new Qpid C++ release

Posted by "Flores, Paul A." <PA...@SAIC.COM>.
I am interested in seeing  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7926<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7926<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7926%3Chttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7926>>  included.

________________________________
Looks like this may already been in, but if it isn't, we would love to have
it included:

[qpid-cpp] Client open connections to broker and waits forever

Thanks,
Chester

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:11 PM Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all.  I'm starting to prepare for a new Qpid C++ release.  I plan to
> have a first RC at the end of this week.
>
> If there's anything you'd like to see included, please raise it here.  I
> will sweep through the current issues and try to pick up any available
> fixes.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.

Re: Working on a new Qpid C++ release

Posted by Chester <kn...@gmail.com>.