Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/02/06 10:58:29 UTC

[VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Hi,

I wish to propose Henrik Nordberg for commiter.

He has already provided a number of good quality patches for the Axis C++
project.

His motivation is the JitterBit project ( http://sf.net/projects/jitterbit
) which has now invested in Axis C++ and they need to ensure any bugs they
find can be resolved.

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1
damitha

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1

Samisa...

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi All,
        Seconded..

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Adrian Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB
06/02/2006 09:58
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

        To:     axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Nadir K. Amra

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by James Jose <ja...@in.ibm.com>.
+1 from me

Regards
James
James Jose
Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
IBM Software Labs, India
Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
E-mail: jamejose@in.ibm.com

Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>
02/06/2006 15:28
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Re: [VOTE] Henrik for commiter

Posted by Manohar K Chintala <cm...@in.ibm.com>.
+1 from me

Regards
Manohar

             Adrian Dick
             <adrian.dick@uk.i
             bm.com>                                                    To
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/06/2006 03:28                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [VOTE] Henrik for commiter
             Please respond to