Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2007/05/25 09:50:23 UTC

Re: Dojo scheduler

Hi Luca,

Great job! I've put the example online here:
https://ninja.ugent.be/dojoscheduler/dojoTests.jsf

The drag and drop only seems to work in the month view however.

Jurgen

Op vrijdag 25-05-2007 om 09:05 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Luca Conte:
> Hi,
> I'm a java senior developer, I'm from Italy I'm using your
> jsf/Tomahawk/scheduler, for a project I have to modify your source code
> in order to give drag and drop capabilties to you component. You can find
>
> here (no attach due to size: 9MB, no compression and all dojo scripts.
> Simply REMOVE the ".zip" extension. ):
> http://bazu.altervista.org/dojoscheduler.war.zip
>

>   my job: into the war there are the complete tomahawk sources (with
> scheduler classes mdified by me) into WEB-INF/src, in the root there is
> dojoTests.jsp this a working example U can drag an entry and drop it
> into another day and a dragEvent is dispatched.
>
> My work has:
> -Introduced dojo javasripts (manually but I think to do the inclusion
> into the tag or using t:dojoInitializer)
> -changed the scheduler renderer (MONT and WEEK) in order to add
> javascript code for register drop targets
> -changed entry renderer in order to add drag capabilities to entries
> -changed the scheduler tag in order to support a new attriubute:
> dragAndDropListener
> -added a DragAndDropEvent calss in order to contro the souce id and the
> target day into a backed bean method
> -changed scheduler.js in order to add a js trigger function to fire the
> server side event
>
> For job I need to do a lot of work to this component but i would like to
> give U the code for the open source's maintenance advantages!
>
> Plz tell me what U think!
> Sorry If I sent this email to wrong destinations.
>
> Bye
> Luca Conte

Jurgen Lust
Projectleader IT
Unit ICT-Applications
Information and Communication Technology Department
Ghent University
Krijgslaan 281, 9000 Gent
tel: +32 9 264 85 54
fax: +32 9 264 49 37
email: Jurgen.Lust@UGent.be
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust
Edo Framework: http://ronin.ugent.be/

Re: Dojo scheduler

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok this is....

awesome...

Re: Dojo scheduler

Posted by Luca Conte <lu...@tinet.it>.
Jurgen Lust ha scritto:
> Great job!

Thanks!
> The drag and drop only seems to work in the month view however.

It also work in WEEK (not WORK_WEEK) mode! It is because WEEK and MONTH
have the same "day cell" and entry renderers.

In plan I've to introduce the same functionality in WORK_WEEK and in DAY
modes but DnD in these modes has different behaviour: the drop action
must to take care not only of the drop day  but also of the hours in days.

Another job to do is, enable the entry DIV resizing into WORK_WEEK/DAY
modes in order to change the entry duration.

Luca
    -

--
Luca Conte
IT Solutions

Sinesy srl - Gruppo Tecnoinformatica
Via Comunale di Camino, 22/D - 31046 Oderzo (TV)
www.tinet.it

Servizio Clienti:
Tel. 199.117701 - Fax 0422.814481