Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Purvis Robert (NHS CONNECTING FOR HEALTH)" <ro...@nhs.net> on 2012/03/16 09:26:46 UTC

How to leave this list?

Can anyone tell me how to leave this email list? I have tried sending an email to the unsubscribe address, but that has not worked.

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Re: How to leave this list?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/3/16 Purvis Robert (NHS CONNECTING FOR HEALTH) <ro...@nhs.net>:
> Can anyone tell me how to leave this email list? I have tried sending an email to the unsubscribe address, but that has not worked.

Was the mail lost, or there was some specific error message?

There are more detailed instructions here:

If that does not help you can send mail to "list owner" address and he
will unsubscribe you manually.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: How to leave this list?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/3/16 Purvis Robert (NHS CONNECTING FOR HEALTH) <ro...@nhs.net>:

Did your message have subject and some text in the body? Otherwise it
could be rejected by spam filter.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: How to leave this list?

Posted by Giles Coochey <gi...@coochey.net>.
On 16/03/2012 10:49, Purvis Robert (NHS CONNECTING FOR HEALTH) wrote:

> Rob

Are you sure that you are subscribed with the email that you are
unsubscribing from?

(Sometimes mailforwarding etc... can deceive you on this).

The best approach would be to contact the list owner directly, I'm sure
they're not intending to send you emails if they knew you didn't want them.

--
Best Regards,

Giles Coochey
NetSecSpec Ltd