Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Chistian Lacetera <Ch...@intesabci.it> on 2001/12/28 10:30:27 UTC

Remote Deployng & security problem

I need to protect remote Deploy but there is a problem:

I can protect (by tomcat) the url  name.host:8080/soap/server/rpcrouter

but this forbid the access to soap clients also.

I think that isn't the right way but i don't know another.

I need some suggestion

Regards
                                                    Lacetera Christian.

Re: Remote Deployng & security problem

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
There's a server config option (via soap.xml) to turn off the
remote config capability. Production use should obviously
use that option ..

The details are explained in the docs.

Sanjiva.