Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de> on 2007/01/01 18:28:03 UTC

missing decoding in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy in 2.0

Hi,

i noticed that wicket encodes all PageParameters for a page using the
IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy, but never decodes it, so you get the input
raw, wich is opposite of the behaviour of
BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy where all parameters are
encoded and decoded completely.

Regards,

Korbinian

PS: Happy New Year !

AW: missing decoding in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy in 2.0

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Done, wicket-193 - which is quite similar to wicket-77... a complete rework
of the cycle might be really, so you could also get rid of the "wicket" word
in usual URLs if someone doenst like this...

Regards

 PS: had you a chance to look at the unit-test I sent you: i still dont know
how do have a "MockApplication" set up...

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
make a jira ticket for this.